Opinionated news exctraction for all by that geeky accountant type guy...

Tuesday, July 6

Is Gmail creapy

I have a Gmail account for my website, which makes sense because u can/could get a lot of emails, and also a lot of spam becuase you are advertising your email address on your website.... I dont mind if the computer is reading my email to get ads, they do that with websites anyway. It is scary that they would read it for other things, like "illegal mp3s" or when you want to "blow up a plane" or "flight details" when you have relatives coming over, which is private but not illegal, so even if they read it who realy cares... piracy and terrorism seem to be the main illegal activities that ppl think about. but there could be other things like when you want to rob a bank or grafiti the desks at school.... Its also just plain nosy.... Most email will not have anything illegal in it. Except for maybe SPAM..... Hopefully they will use this information to stop them.

Also I dont care if they collect information about my "buying" habits as I dont even have any money to buy stuff... AHHAA jokes on them... fools... they should of figured out by now that people who have had computer progs/apps (inc internet apps such as gmail) for FREE all their lives arnt going to start paying for these "services".... and when ppl like my self ever wanted to buy something we would do a lot of research anyway...

Scare mongars or the voice of reason...

This is the bottom of the page