Opinionated news exctraction for all by that geeky accountant type guy...

Friday, March 18

Japanese News now available on whiteynet

I found this news site when I was looking for the air conditioner pictures. Its pretty cool, kinda like that other japanese news site "somethingsomethingjapan" (I remember becuase I posted it recently) Anyway this site is much better and not just the fact that the writting and news etc is better but just better to look at and just more information. Which is good. As apposed to lacking in information. Which by logic is bad. But not bad bad, just lacking in goodness.

News.3Yen.com

To illustrate my likedness of this site I present the passionfruit kitkat being sold on Valentines day in Japan (but its called white day in Japan...)

This is the bottom of the page