Opinionated news exctraction for all by that geeky accountant type guy...

Thursday, June 2

Media trial or kangaroo court?

Laws: Hello? Hello?

Bakir: Yes John.

Laws: Yeah. Who's that?

Bakir: Sorry, you've called me.

Laws: I've called you? Well who have I called?

Bakir: Who have you called? Well if you don't know who you've called maybe try me another time. Thank you.

Laws: [laughs]

Bakir: All the best [hangs up].

Laws: And to you. What a weird person...If it was who I think it was, I think it might have been that Ron Bakir. The fellow who's promoting Schapelle... Apparently he smuggled a reporter from another radio station into her jail cell. But how the hell do you smuggle a grown man into a gaol cell? Huh? Maybe Ron Bakir put him in Schapelle's boogie board bag.

[ Mediawatch ]

1 Comments:

Blogger Karlos said...

Must have been a wrong number ;)

John laws doesnt need to call people, they call HIM.

6/03/2005 8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<- go back to D-News: Media trial or kangaroo court?

This is the bottom of the page