Opinionated news exctraction for all by that geeky accountant type guy...

Saturday, May 28

Creapy

Now without Code:[G]ayhem and his hibernating penis, I was actually able to get some REAL work done this time around at E3!

Most of the bitches push off most guys that try and take up skirts of them, grab their snatch, cup their melons and what not. But when you are a mother fuckin handicap in a wheel chair!!! THEY DON’T SAY SHIT! Fuck, even their body guards that where chasing me away the day before, where openly viewing and approving of my up skirt techniques

When I could cup their tits, ass and pussy they acted as if nothing was the matter. And a few chicks OMFG let me get away with a lot of shit. So for next year I know who the whores are that I have a chance with using my penis next time around! Oh, and even the shy chicks like the Geil chick let me rub her up, even though her expression says other wise

Oh well, GG at E3 day 3. Now its time for me to whack off to my pics for the 3rd time today!

[ Whats worse most of the comments on the forum are praising him ]

1 Comments:

Blogger Karlos said...

I guess he fancies himself the larry flynt of E3.

Hope he gets hit by a bus and has to really be in a wheel chair.

5/29/2005 3:56 am  

Post a Comment

<- go back to D-News: Creapy

This is the bottom of the page