Opinionated news exctraction for all by that geeky accountant type guy...

Tuesday, September 27

The Hipster PDA

Now heres something I already knew about. Using system cards and fold back clips as an organiser. I dont use it for everyday scrap jottings as I think its expensive (occupation: student) Its still very cheap when compared to a normal PDA and I guess its hipster becuase of the "I must use expensive card paper to write down I need get corn flakes"

Its still a good Idea and If you combine it with PocketMod. Starting to build up quite a robost system. Also I think the card would also make it eaiser to write on when you dont have a hard surface to lean on. Plus its card.... (see: D-Postcard).

I think theres a bit of a connection to the people who would even consider this and those moleskin notebooks...

[ Paper Fantasy ]

This is the bottom of the page